Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never ever do what I did So stupid >.<

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Never ever do what I did So stupid >.<

OP, just classy lol. Maybe, just maybe one of those turns into a good outcome. Oh well, damage (if any) is done just chalk it up as a lesson learned. Hope you don't drink and drive!
Message 21 of 45
ddemari
Super Contributor

For me I never needed booze to reckless app. Do I think its common? not really probably as there are like 1000 other things I could imagine doing recklessly when drunk but people do it, so ill take my not really common and go with maybe common lol.  

at least you just hit submit--submit--submit---submitt and didnt get into any real danger lol. 

fingers crossed you maybe get a card or 2. 

Message 22 of 45
Thomas_Thumb
Senior Contributor

Unless you apply through a bogus mirrored site - identity theft can be painful.

Less painful but quite annoying - having your info sold and receiving 20 new email solicitations daily and associated phone calls. 

Good Luck with your outcome.

Fico 9: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 8: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 4 .....:. EQ 809 TU 823 EX 830 EX Fico 98: 842
Fico 8 BC:. EQ 892 TU 900 EX 900
Fico 8 AU:. EQ 887 TU 897 EX 899
Fico 4 BC:. EQ 826 TU 858, EX Fico 98 BC: 870
Fico 4 AU:. EQ 831 TU 872, EX Fico 98 AU: 861
VS 3.0:...... EQ 835 TU 835 EX 835
CBIS: ........EQ LN Auto 940 EQ LN Home 870 TU Auto 902 TU Home 950
Message 23 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

^ buzz kill...
Message 24 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

But question is. What happens when all of those inquires come off all at the same time? Will I see a big boost??
Message 25 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think your "friend" is your friend. You know that uneasy prickly feeling you get from a back-handed compliment, (often by a "friend") or the innocent insult? Well, that who I've a feeling you were drinking with.

Message 26 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

you won't see the increase when they fall off because they fall off in 24 months but typically only affect your score for 12 months so you'll see a score increase at that 12 month point more than likely.
Message 27 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:
OP, just classy lol. Maybe, just maybe one of those turns into a good outcome. Oh well, damage (if any) is done just chalk it up as a lesson learned. Hope you don't drink and drive!

+1

Message 28 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, your story has made me chortle. Smiley Wink Have you tried for a Barclaycard Apple Rewards to get your foot in the door? I've been turned down twice for a Ring, and another poster suggested I try for the Apple Rewards (and was successful). I figure hubby and I will use any ITunes gift cards we earn with our points for renting movies with AppleTV (the only Apple thing we own).

Message 29 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

there are more rewarding barclay cards than that. and this "foot in the door" statement is so over said in my opinion. i can't think of a lender that is more likely to approve you for a good card if you have a lower tiered card than if you had nothing. only exception is cap1 if you have a platinum or QS1 and wouldn't otherwise qualify for QS then you can usually PC it or something but other than that it's nearly irrelevant
Message 30 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.