Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Discover CLI Request Form

tag
lovely222
Regular Contributor

New Discover CLI Request Form

Hello all!

Happy to report that the CLI request button on Discover.com is now working! I clicked the button from my home screen that said "Request Increase" and it took me to a page where I could enter the amount of the increase, employer information, etc. It says:

Requesting an increase to your credit line is easy. Tell us the amount you would like your credit line to increase by and provide some of your employment and financial information to help us with our decision.  This request may also require us to pull a credit bureau report, which may affect your credit score.  Most decisions are immediate, however it may take up to two business days.

*All fields are required.

Requested Credit Line Increase *

Enter the amount by which you would like to increase your credit line. Your cash line may be increased proportionally. This request will not affect your credit score.

Current Credit Line$5500
Requested Credit Line Increase+ $

Total Credit Line (Pending Approval)= $5,500

The part that says "this request will not affect your credit score" is true because if they don't automatically approve you, they take you to a page that says that they have to check your score, which may affect your score. You can either hit submit to continue the request or cancel it, and not have them pull your full credit report. If they have to pull your report, the request will take two days. I think it's pretty awesome they tell you they have to pull your report before they actually do! Informed consumers .

Happy CLI'ing! 

6/13: FICO TU (Walmart): 750
6/13: FICO EQ (Score Watch): 769
Goal: 780+, 0 Balances, No app'ing! (For real this time!!!)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Skinnyminnie
Regular Contributor

Re: New Discover CLI Request Form

This is nice to know, thanks for posting!  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.