Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Discover Stanley Cup card

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

New Discover Stanley Cup card

Anyone get this yet?? I just got mine thoday, VERY awesome looking card!!!!

Recommend it if your big on Hockey!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Discover Stanley Cup card

I have the plain silver/orange discover more card. OMG OMG OMG Smiley Very Happy Robot Sad Woman Indifferent Robot LOL Robot Indifferent Smiley LOL Cat Surprised

I want the Stanley cup card!

If you request to change your card design do they just give you a new card with the new design? Same account number and expiration date and everything? I want the card but I don't want it to change anything about my account number.

Message 2 of 12
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have the plain silver/orange discover more card. OMG OMG OMG Smiley Very Happy Robot Sad Woman Indifferent Robot LOL Robot Indifferent Smiley LOL Cat Surprised

I want the Stanley cup card!

If you request to change your card design do they just give you a new card with the new design? Same account number and expiration date and everything? I want the card but I don't want it to change anything about my account number.

Yes, you get a new card with no account changes at all. Very awesome perk with Discover!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 12
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Got mine last week, it is awesome. There's also a NHL design that got pulled within a day, nice design too. And that Orange Horizon card is basically the new More Platinum card in orange. I like it too.

Message 4 of 12
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

Any Giants Logo and Im all in. lol. I live in NJ

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 5 of 12
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Go Flyers!!! I may need this one!
Message 6 of 12
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Barclays has the NY Giants World MasterCard.

Message 7 of 12
darkpearl
Regular Contributor

Can you post a picture of the design?

Go Flyers!

Message 8 of 12
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't find this card on their website!  I want it.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.