Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New (Mar. 2023) Chase - DoorDash Rewards weMC

tag
Drifter73
Established Contributor

New (Mar. 2023) Chase - DoorDash Rewards weMC

Just saw this new Chase cobranded card popup in my email.

cardart_dd.png

Released Mar. 1st 2023

Chase DoorDash Rewards - world elite Mastercard 

1yr free dashpass

$100 for $500 spend in 90 days 

4%cb on Doordash and Caviar

3%cb on dining in restaurants 

2%cb on groceries 

1%cb on everything else

No FTF

cb does not expire

Use cb on future Doordash orders

And more... reference to new card: https://creditcards.chase.com/cash-back-credit-cards/doordash?iCELL=61FY

I don't use DoorDash, but it may be handy for someone else.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: New (Mar. 2023) Chase - DoorDash Rewards weMC

Hard pass for most.  Way better cards from Chase out there w/better bonus and similar or better rewards.  This comes from a lazy person that uses DD alot as well.  I will give Chase credit, it certainly is better than the starbucks credit card that is no longer offered thoughSmiley Happy

08 Scores - TU: 839 - EXP:839 - EQ:838
Message 2 of 5
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

There are several better cards in the market such as Altitude Go with no AF (4x on dining/take out/food delivery). Considering the typical 5/24 Chase limitation, it has less likely that somebody picks up this card, unless a heavy user of DD.

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 3 of 5
blossom_rebuilding
Regular Contributor

I also use DoorDash all the time, and this would probably be really attractive to me if I didn't already have the USB Altitude Go. Good for Chase for having multiple ways to redeem cash back. This may be something I'll consider down the line, but for now, the Altitude Go does the job at blanket 4x bonus for dining.

Message 4 of 5
TMDSCT
Regular Contributor

Pass!  I'm still hoping Doordash and services like it go out of business, that people come to sense and stop overpaying for food delivery and bribing these drivers to bring them their overpriced food.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.