Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New NFCU Cash-rewards promo

tag
Gmoney144
Regular Contributor

New NFCU Cash-rewards promo

I was in the credit union today and was told of a new promo regarding the Cash Rewards credit card. It already has a 1.5% cash back on all purchases but now it includes an extra 1.5% paid to you after the first year.  This is only for new CC applicants. Not a great as discover but for those who might want an additional card through NFCU,this is a good option.  

Business Cards
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
delaney1
Established Contributor

Re: New NFCU Cash-rewards promo

Are you saying that after the first year you get 3% Cashback?
Message 2 of 8
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@delaney1 wrote:
Are you saying that after the first year you get 3% Cashback?

I'm sure it's a 1 year cash back match

Message 3 of 8
rbentley
Established Contributor

Is it in lieu of the SUB or is there the same SUB and the double cash back?

Message 4 of 8
Gmoney144
Regular Contributor

Not sure if it’s in lieu of the other cash back promo.  But it’s for the first year and matches 1.5% cash back on all purchases.  Similar to Discover.  

Business Cards
Message 5 of 8
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Gmoney144 wrote:

I was in the credit union today and was told of a new promo regarding the Cash Rewards credit card. It already has a 1.5% cash back on all purchases but now it includes an extra 1.5% paid to you after the first year.  This is only for new CC applicants. Not a great as discover but for those who might want an additional card through NFCU,this is a good option.  

Oh wow. I wish one could have 2

cashRewards cards like you can with the DiscoIT. 

Thanks for sharing. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Gmoney144 wrote:

Thanks for sharing. 

You can. NFCU doesn’t care what combination of cards you have as long as you don’t have more than 3. 

Message 7 of 8
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Gmoney144 wrote:

Thanks for sharing. 

You can. NFCU doesn’t care what combination of cards you have as long as you don’t have more than 3. 

Thanks a million Saeren. I didnt know that! 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.