Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New TU Walmart scores out

tag
arlibguy
Valued Member

New TU Walmart scores out

Up 4 points to 730. Not as high as TU 98 here on MyFICO, but I'll take it because my BK is still reporting for a few more months. Can't wait until June!

Starting Score: 10-2011 TU-08 FICO 725 (Walmart) / EQ FICO 683 (MyFICO)
Current Score: 10-2015 TU 780 / EQ 802 / EX 784 [Mortgage app]
Message 41 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New TU Walmart scores out

I have to wait 2-3 more days for my walmart card to come in the mail to chime in I'm hoping it's in the mailbox when my mailman comes in 17 minutes Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 60
grigorexxxcore
Regular Contributor

684 to 701 ^.^

I'm officially in the 700 club!

(At least with one agency haha)

Message 43 of 60
grigorexxxcore
Regular Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

Up 7 to 632. Moving on up! Should have a massive increase next month!

+1

Keep us posted! I love those big jumps! Smiley Very Happy

Message 44 of 60
Thorin
Valued Member

Just out of curiosity, how does Walmart get your TransUnion score without doing a pull and affecting your score?

Message 45 of 60
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Plus 1 point (last month - minus 2 points) .... sigh, why do I even play this game?

Message 46 of 60
stoopidmunkee
Regular Contributor

Is there a certain card you need to apply for to get access to your TU with walmart?  

CITI - $3500 - CAP1 - $750 - RZMC - $600 - BOA - $600 - CAP2 -$500 - Credit Union $500

TU: 707 (From Wal-Mart's website) * Finally made the 700 club!!!!!!!*
Message 47 of 60
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

@stoopidmunkee wrote:

Is there a certain card you need to apply for to get access to your TU with walmart?  

either the store card or the Walmart card gets you the free fico score just have to turn off recieving of your statement in the mail, but you will have it online. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 48 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

up 8 pts. to 663 Smiley Happy small steps towards the 700's

Message 49 of 60
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have to wait 2-3 more days for my walmart card to come in the mail to chime in I'm hoping it's in the mailbox when my mailman comes in 17 minutes Smiley Happy

You have to wait until you get your first statement. Then set up your online acct and switch to paperless billing, which will give you your free FICO. I hated waiting that first month, too! Smiley Wink
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 50 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.