Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Upgrade Credit Card / LOC fee

tag
C6
Regular Contributor

New Upgrade Credit Card / LOC fee

I just received this notice:

This is to inform you that, effective on or around 03/23/2023 (the “Effective Date”), if you use the optional ACH transfer feature to send money from your Upgrade Card line of credit to your connected bank account, any such transfer will be subject to a fee of five (5) percent of the transfer amount, subject to any limits under applicable law. We may choose to charge a lesser fee. Applicable fees will be disclosed to you at the time you request an ACH transfer.

This 5% fee would kill the card for me.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: New Upgrade Credit Card / LOC fee

If this is correct that is nuts as ACH is near free or free.  I forsee things not going well for Upgrade if they that greedy or in need of cash.  Not many people one would think would pay such a fee

Message 2 of 3
Drifter73
Established Contributor

Re: New Upgrade Credit Card / LOC fee

Dang, Upgrade was on my potential future list specifically for the ACH option, but if they are adding a 5% fee it's not as appealing.

I have x3 cards with ACH CB and 1 with ACH BT. It's an attractive feature for me. 3% is more acceptable than 5%.

Oh well.... (scratches Upgrade off his list)

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.