Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New York Life Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New York Life Visa

Anyone app or have one of these? I just applied and the site said I'll receive a notice in 2-4 weeks. I'm not sure if this is normal or what? They said they pulled EX and mine is at 709 with no baddies so i'm hoping for the best. I do have about 5 inquirires recently though.

Comes with Free EX Fico Score as well

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: New York Life Visa

I don't have one myself, but that's the general response FNBO gives for applications.  They may call you if they have any questions, but it's not necessarily a bad sign.

Message 2 of 31
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Curious to know your results.  Please keep us updated!

Message 3 of 31
creditFiend
Established Contributor

I'm curious too.
Last app: 2/21/2016
Amex PRG (NPSL)| Amex Hilton Surpass ($17.6K)| Barclays Arrival WEM ($13K)| Barclays SM ($11K)| Capital One QS ($15K)
CareCredit (15.6K)| Chase CSP ($12K)| Chase Hyatt ($5K)| Chase FU VS ($7K)| Chase Ritz ($16.7K)| Citi DC ($2.4K)
Discover It ($4K)| Lowe's ($17K)| MSUFCU ($5K)| Nasa FCU ($20K)| Navy Cash Rewards ($20K)| Navy CLOC ($15K)
PenFed Thrifty ($500)| USAA Rate Advantage ($7K)
Message 4 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll keep you guys posted, the lady I spoke to yesterday said they pulled just Equifax and today I called and double checked and a different lady said they pulled Experian so who knows. Experian makes the most sense seeing as how they offer the EX FICO Score.

Message 5 of 31
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'll keep you guys posted, the lady I spoke to yesterday said they pulled just Equifax and today I called and double checked and a different lady said they pulled Experian so who knows. Experian makes the most sense seeing as how they offer the EX FICO Score.

They pull EX and as far as I have known, they ONLY pull EX and yes that makes sense since they give the Fico Ex... ugh untrained reps.

Message 6 of 31
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

No they pulled EQ for me.
Message 7 of 31
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@B335is wrote:
No they pulled EQ for me.

hmm Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 31
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

They did it on their own Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 31
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

They pull Equifax for their FNBO Direct credit card. I had it frozen and when I rang in to give the PIN the woman just said to make it easier she could pull another bureau so she pulled TransUnion instead.

Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.