Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC without a request

tag
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

PC without a request

So I got a letter in the mail today that Cap One is PC'ing my platinium to a quicksilver.  Nothing about a CLI just the product change.  The difference I see is 1.5% cash back VS 1% with a 50% bonus once a year.  So they equal out to the same thing. 

I did not request this change as I don't use the card that much anymore I use my BofA card.  Not sure if this is a positive thing or if they are just changing everyone over.

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: PC without a request

I believe some capone card holders were receiving that letter. Is it an opton if you want to accept.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 2 of 4
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

I believe some capone card holders were receiving that letter. Is it an opton if you want to accept.

I got it for my HSBC Plat, no option to decline. I tried to becuase the EO made this into a Venture card by virtue of rewards (2 miles / $1). They claim it will stay the same though, I'm crossing my fingers for a card with both rewards structures! Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 4
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

Correct no Opt In or Out option

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.