Did you mean: 

Paying with Plastiq via NFCU....

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Paying with Plastiq via NFCU....

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I only use Plastiq to pay my student loans. I've used it several times now with no problems.

I'm not too familiar with manufactured spending but for some reason I thought using that platform might fall under that category. 

Thank you for the input!!!

No plastiq isn't MS because your money is getting used up (so you can't cycle it indefinitely building up rewards).  Unless you use Plastiq to pay a friend who then pays you back and repeat, but they are good at spotting that sort of thing!

Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @armymed80.  The Credit Card Reference Chart we published isn't an exhaustive list of payment types we can or cannot support.  Oftentimes, there are added complexities from card issuers that cannot be conveyed in a simplified chart. We encourage you to reach out to our support team via live chat on our website or by email at support@plastiq.com for any clarifications on specific payment types.

Also, we will be posting the most up-to-date reference chart on our blog and support pages.  Please bookmark: https://help.plastiq.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018872334-Learn-About-Supported-Payment-Types-by-Card-... for our most recent chart. Thanks for being a Plastiq customer!

[URL Edited 3/20]

Message 22 of 27
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Is this for real? Plastiq coming to MyFICO to explain how their Credit Card Reference Chart works.

Awesome.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 23 of 27
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@CreditInspired wrote:
Is this for real? Plastiq coming to MyFICO to explain how their Credit Card Reference Chart works.

Awesome.

Yes... the member was vetted and approved by the admins. Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @plastiq for the response as well as everyone else! Very informative!
Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditInspired - The real deal Smiley Happy We'll hop on and respond in the MyFICO forum when we are able to. For the fatest response, please reach out to our support team. Thanks!

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Small change.  After some internal discussions this morning, we've decided to have the reference chart centralized on our support pages.  So please bookmark the following page for the most up-to-date reference chart: https://help.plastiq.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018872334-Learn-About-Supported-Payment-Types-by-Card...

Earlier post will be edited with this new URL.  Thanks!

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.