Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal credit reporting

tag
TattnallTrio
Frequent Contributor

Synchrony PayPal Credit reported

I’ve had PayPal Credit for years and just got an alert from Experian that it has now posted as SYNCB/PPC. My account was closed months ago due to a returned check and I still owe them, been paying on time.
Message 71 of 242
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PayPal Credit Reported

@SleeplessinMA wrote:

@mikeonthemend wrote:

I was 18%

Mine showed up on MyFico reports yesterday,  I had paid it off last month, after the statement

cut. Reported a 0 balance.

Still hasn't for me as of today.  Took advantage of my CLOC to bring it down below 48.9% in hopes that when it does, it'll reflect the new balance and not the statement balance.  I know there's no memory, but more worried about a random SP and a creditor seeing a 65% utilization and getting spooked.  The couple bucks in interest that I'll end up paying will be worth the peace of mind, unless it reports the statement balance - then it was all for nothing.  New balance isn't anything to write home about, but still better than what it was!  lol

Fingers crossed!

Message 72 of 242
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well there goes that theory, haha! Mine still hasn't reported either...

Message 73 of 242
SleeplessinMA
Regular Contributor

@Drusbo wrote:

Still hasn't for me as of today.  Took advantage of my CLOC to bring it down below 48.9% in hopes that when it does, it'll reflect the new balance and not the statement balance.  I know there's no memory, but more worried about a random SP and a creditor seeing a 65% utilization and getting spooked.  The couple bucks in interest that I'll end up paying will be worth the peace of mind, unless it reports the statement balance - then it was all for nothing.  New balance isn't anything to write home about, but still better than what it was!  lol

Fingers crossed!

Yes, you're right about that.  I think you'll be fine, I had a 427.00 balance when my statement cut, however, 

when I made those two payments and PIF AFTER the statement cut, it reported at a zero balance.  I had

resigned myself to the fact it was going to report with a balance after all.  I dodged a HUGE bullet there!

Even at paying it down to 48.9, it's not like it's maxed out, right?  Glass half full!  Speaking of SP's, I had

the SP fairy visit me in September.  I had 5 CLI's from SP's......my 4 Citi's and my Care Credit.  I was

really surprised!  Nice padding for the utilization!  

No worries, my friend, you'll be fine Smiley Happy 

My Wallet

Installment Loans

Current Scores 5/05/23

Current Mortgage Scores 5/05/23

Message 74 of 242
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well there goes that theory, haha! Mine still hasn't reported either...

Think they just printed out everyones account, put it in a giant hat and draw out X names per day.   Yeah...that's it!

Message 75 of 242
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SleeplessinMA wrote:

Even at paying it down to 48.9, it's not like it's maxed out, right?  Glass half full!  Speaking of SP's, I had

the SP fairy visit me in September.  I had 5 CLI's from SP's......my 4 Citi's and my Care Credit.  I was

really surprised!  Nice padding for the utilization!  

So very true!  And grats!  

Message 76 of 242
althes
Frequent Contributor

Mine hasn't reported but I hardly ever use it.

the 3k limit I have on mine is nice to use in a pinch.

Hope it doesn't report ever.

Message 77 of 242
CreditJourney007
Frequent Contributor

Re: PP credit reporting

@RSX wrote:

^ I am thinking they are doing batches as well, working from newer to old

mine is 2014, hasn't shown up yet,but I am expecting it soon, as I have seen a number of 2015 so far

good point about BmL. If posters could add this as a DP, that would help

(I just checked, mine is 3/9/2014 and started at $500.  Currently $10k)

Mine is pretty new: March of this year and it's not reporting yet. 

Message 78 of 242
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

Re: PP credit reporting

As of this morning, mine is still not reporting.  My PP was opened 11/29/18

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 79 of 242
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paypal credit reporting

My PayPay credit has reported from the beginning. Today i got an alert stating it's changed from a Charge Card to a Credit Card.
Message 80 of 242
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.