Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Pathfinder

tag
wingennis
Valued Contributor

PenFed Pathfinder

I was doing the daily rounds of my accounts, checking for fraud, making sure all payments were made, hoping for a $6 million dollar error in my favor (the usual stuff).  I've been waiting for the Pathfinder refresh and check while I'm there.  It isn't just "coming soon" anymore.  It is gone.  Woe is me.  Do you think it has been taken out of the lineup altogether.  Covid-19 strikes again.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
hawkins
Frequent Contributor

Re: PenFed Pathfinder

I have that card. I noticed it disappeared for new apps so asked PenFed there answer was they did not eliminate it just took it down till all this maddness is past us. Sorry.

Message 2 of 16
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@wingennis wrote:

...hoping for a $6 million dollar error in my favor (the usual stuff)...

smiley-laughing021.gif

No idea what is going on with PenFed at the moment.... I am NOT seeking new credit right now.

...but that was funny... and I'm hoping for the same error.  Smiley Happy

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

The main reason I let my NRA Visa convert to Penfed was to establish an account there from which I could apply for the Pathfinder.

We'll see.

Message 4 of 16
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Being a travel card they probably suspended the launch until things get to normal and people won't be inclined to just stay put at home.

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 5 of 16
wingennis
Valued Contributor

@hawkins wrote:

I have that card. I noticed it disappeared for new apps so asked PenFed there answer was they did not eliminate it just took it down till all this maddness is past us. Sorry.

Wow, thanks for checking.  I was too lazy to call but not too lazy to post on MF🤔

Message 6 of 16
wingennis
Valued Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

@wingennis wrote:

...hoping for a $6 million dollar error in my favor (the usual stuff)...

smiley-laughing021.gif

No idea what is going on with PenFed at the moment.... I am NOT seeking new credit right now.

...but that was funny... and I'm hoping for the same error.  Smiley Happy

I'll share.

Message 7 of 16
wingennis
Valued Contributor

@JR_TX wrote:

Being a travel card they probably suspended the launch until things get to normal and people won't be inclined to just stay put at home.

I hope so.  I loved my Amex Plat but I think I could get used to the now/low AF life.

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Promise Visa is also gone....weird.

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The Promise Visa is also gone....weird.

Yeah even if you find a link to the card, it drops you to the main credit card list instead of throwing a 404. 

https://www.penfed.org/credit-cards/promise-visa-card

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.