cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed $150 Statement Credit

tag
Primalorbit

Re: Penfed $150 Statement Credit

I am curious, do i need a checking account with penfed to apply for their credit card?

Message 21 of 55
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

True,  but in addition to the PCR-

I have the email offer with my card (see signature.)

@blackfines1 wrote:

what type of penfed card u have?.... the offer is for pathfinder rewards credit card

Message 22 of 55
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

@macinjosh wrote:

I got the same offer. I'm tempted to do it. $150 just to set up autopay is a great offer.

Have you tried @macinjosh ?

I followed  their instructions and it did not work; I had to figure it out on my own....

Message 23 of 55
summerterrace
Regular Contributor

I have Pathfinder and PCR and neither offer I will be on the lookout in case I get them later!

US Bank Altitude Reserve, Delta Gold Am Ex, PenFed Power Cash Rewards, PenFed Pathfinder, Navy Federal Flagship, Chase Freedom, IHG Rewards Club Premier, Marriott Bonvoy Premier
Message 24 of 55
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@NoMoreE46 wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

I got the same offer. I'm tempted to do it. $150 just to set up autopay is a great offer.

Have you tried @macinjosh ?

I followed  their instructions and it did not work; I had to figure it out on my own....

I have not tried yet @NoMoreE46. I will try to set it up some time today.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 25 of 55
tcbofade
Super Contributor

I got the set up autopay offer on my second PCR card... just set it up this morning.

I'll take a free $150 thank you very much!

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 26 of 55
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@outofcredit wrote:

@Cory88 wrote:

I guess they don't care much for me I never got that offer and I have been with them since 2012.

Thought they had overlooked me as well.  I did a search of my emails for Penfed related emails and found that it was in my spam folder.  Had I not seen this posting I would have never seen it.  My offer was for adding an authorized user for the $150 credit.  Search your emails or check your spam folder maybe you'll find it like I did.

Same here, found it in my spam (autopay offer).    I already have autopay and electronic payments set on my card, so I just "saved" the preferences again and it said "updated"   So lets see if the $150 appears or not!    I guess I can't really complain (well, of course I CAN, just shouldn't) if I don't get $150 for not changing anything!

Message 27 of 55
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@outofcredit wrote:

@Cory88 wrote:

I guess they don't care much for me I never got that offer and I have been with them since 2012.

Thought they had overlooked me as well.  I did a search of my emails for Penfed related emails and found that it was in my spam folder.  Had I not seen this posting I would have never seen it.  My offer was for adding an authorized user for the $150 credit.  Search your emails or check your spam folder maybe you'll find it like I did.

Same here, found it in my spam (autopay offer).    I already have autopay and electronic payments set on my card, so I just "saved" the preferences again and it said "updated"   So lets see if the $150 appears or not!    I guess I can't really complain (well, of course I CAN, just shouldn't) if I don't get $150 for not changing anything!

DW just found the add an authorized user offer in her spam.

...so now I'm an authorized user on her Power Cash Rewards card...

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 28 of 55
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@outofcredit wrote:

@Cory88 wrote:

DW just found the add an authorized user offer in her spam.

...so now I'm an authorized user on her Power Cash Rewards card...

I'm sure she'll be quite happy to have that $150 in her pocket come February Smiley Wink

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 29 of 55
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

@Primalorbit wrote:

I am curious, do i need a checking account with penfed to apply for their credit card?

@Primalorbit 

No checking account needed.  However, you need to be a member and park $5 in a savings account. 

Message 30 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.