Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Credit Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Poor Credit Score

I am 26 years old and have been on a credit score roller coaster. When I turned 18 I was very immature with 2 accounts and neglected paying small balances. I built up score to 715 by time I was 23. In the past 3 years, I have lost about 200 points (at 519) due to various 30, 60, 120 days late on different accounts, charge offs, key derogatory, and 1 collection that I can't figure out HOW TO CONTACT to settle. I have very little positive factors, and many negative factors currently. The late payments really are chalked up to plain laziness of not paying on time, forgetting, etc., because I have so many different due dates and so many different loans, credit cards, credit lines, etc. My fiance and I are looking to sell our current home and buy a new one. She has great credit and makes good money, I have very poor credit and make good money as well. My question is this: what information from my credit report can I provide to any of the credit authorities/gurus in this forum to offer some basic advice for my situation to increase my score enough to receive a decent mortgage at a decent rate? I will reply with all information necessary. Please help me!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Poor Credit Score

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.