Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop up for HSN

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pop up for HSN

I've only got the VS pop up in the past.  I've tried to get other stores to do the trick for me, but never anything.  I've tried HSN several times to no avail.  Finally, I tried tricking the system by putting in my card number, but then clicking on pay with paypal.  Once that screen popped up, I clicked the cancel paypal transaction.  It brought me back to the payment page where, bam, the pop up came saying, "You are approved! Please enter last 4 SSN, and annual income to generate a credit line."  I decided to NOT use this shopping cart trick, but I am happy the trick is working for me again!  I don't even shop at HSN.  Totally wish this would work for QVC!  Ha ha ha Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: Pop up for HSN

@Anonymous wrote:

I've only got the VS pop up in the past.  I've tried to get other stores to do the trick for me, but never anything.  I've tried HSN several times to no avail.  Finally, I tried tricking the system by putting in my card number, but then clicking on pay with paypal.  Once that screen popped up, I clicked the cancel paypal transaction.  It brought me back to the payment page where, bam, the pop up came saying, "You are approved! Please enter last 4 SSN, and annual income to generate a credit line."  I decided to NOT use this shopping cart trick, but I am happy the trick is working for me again!  I don't even shop at HSN.  Totally wish this would work for QVC!  Ha ha ha Smiley Very Happy

Second one I read about HSN, now I'm eagar to try lol

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pop up for HSN

You can try but don't accept unless you don't want it! People seem to get in trouble with the SCT, lol.  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.