cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to see 2 Amex accounts in one log in?

tag
codesingh
Regular Contributor

Possible to see 2 Amex accounts in one log in?

Hey all, I have to amex and to separate log ins for each. I did try to activate the second(dsm) card with the log in for the first(bce) but it didn't work, it kinda forced me to create a separate log in for the delta skymiles card.

Is that normal?

Anybody here has more than one amex account in a single online access?

~ 100k in Rev CC. 15k Credit Line. 16.5k Car Loan(@1.7%) Starting scores: 690 EQ (Dec 2012) Mid-year FICO scores April ‘13 Pulled by lenders(Barclays, Amex): TU 747 • EQ 752 • EX 746 • Scores As of Nov 2013: 740 and above across the board.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
codesingh
Regular Contributor

Re: Possible to see 2 Amex accounts in one log in?

**CORRECTION***

I have to amex and to separate log ins for each

"I have two amex cards and separate log-in for each"

~ 100k in Rev CC. 15k Credit Line. 16.5k Car Loan(@1.7%) Starting scores: 690 EQ (Dec 2012) Mid-year FICO scores April ‘13 Pulled by lenders(Barclays, Amex): TU 747 • EQ 752 • EX 746 • Scores As of Nov 2013: 740 and above across the board.
Message 2 of 10
codimom
Frequent Contributor

I have both my Corporate green and my BCE card listed in one proffile.  Might not hurt to call AMEX and see if they can merge your 2 into 1.

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 3 of 10
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Yes you can veiw all accounts on one log in....its on your main login screen...you need to just add your card..before you log in.

*8/10/13
Message 4 of 10
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

All of my Amex cards show under one user id.

I recommend you call Amex csr and ask if they can link it for you.
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 5 of 10
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

In order to have multiple cards under one Amex login, click on Register a card to your account.

add amex to existing login.png

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 6 of 10
CS800
Super Contributor

Yes it is possible. You have to register tha account. I see all 4 of my cards (including one Corp card) when i log in.

Message 7 of 10
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

I see my business and my two personal cards when I log in

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 8 of 10
codesingh
Regular Contributor

Thanks to all...this was easily resolved with a phone call. I had two separate logins and now i have just one. The rep said, she deleted the second one.

Message 9 of 10
winner88
Contributor

Like others already said, it is possible.. I have 2 logins 1 for business card (1 card)  . 1 for personal cards (4 cards)

EQ 772
TU 764
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.