Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for those who received Chase Bonuses

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question for those who received Chase Bonuses

I have made my spend requirement to get the bonus as of this weekend. Can someone tell me how long it takes to get the money/points?

It says 6-8 weeks but I know there are some like USBank which really do take the 6-8 and there are some like Amex that post it almost immediately.

Wondering where Chase is on the scale.

TIA
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question for those who received Chase Bonuses

Statement cut

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

The first one? For me that is in a week. If that is what you meant that would be super fast and I would be a happy boy
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

First statement that comes in the period in which you finished the min spend
Message 4 of 11
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Immediately on statement cut, yes. If this is a UR-earning card, if you click on the UR link and go to that card you will see "Points Earning On Next Statement" or something similarly worded. I got my 50k for CSP about a week after I actually met the spend. So depending on spend vs statement date, they can be almost as fast as AmEx (who posted my 35k SPG points the day that my tax payment cleared) or it could be a month.
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx for the Info. This is for my AARP card.
Message 6 of 11
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

As soon as the spend requirement is hit on that card - as soon as the charge that puts you over posts it will be available - you don't have to wait for the statement to cut
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I met mine 7 days before statement cut and it was on first statement. It showed pending before statement cut but not available till after.
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think if you meet it on before your first statement it may come with your first statement. I met the requirements sometme into my second or third statement and it appeared a few days later, before the next statement.

Message 9 of 11
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I have made my spend requirement to get the bonus as of this weekend. Can someone tell me how long it takes to get the money/points?

It says 6-8 weeks but I know there are some like USBank which really do take the 6-8 and there are some like Amex that post it almost immediately.

Wondering where Chase is on the scale.

TIA

In your account on the Chase website it will actually tell you if points are scheduled to post at statement cut. I wish you got the bonus right away since I completed spend right after the last statement cut and am waiting a month for the next one.m 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.