Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Experience with AMEX

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recent Experience with AMEX

hi to all , i just wanted to share with  you all that i finally got my amex blue cash , my utilisation was  9%  and my score were in the 700's . it seems they pull all 3 bureau .

this is my second amex blue card . i went for the blue cash just for the cash back on it , was going to go for discover but i felt amex was better . so anyone out there that have a blue cash can you share some experience  you had carrying that card .

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

Re: Recent Experience with AMEX

This is very curious. Since when has AMEX been pulling all 3 bureaus? I feel like this is the 3rd or 4th person that has said that they've pulled all 3 today...I wonder if they are no longer pulling just EX.

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 2 of 8
android01
Valued Contributor

Interesting.  I applied and was approved for the Delta Skymiles card a week ago, and they only pulled EX.

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 3 of 8
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

@ArisGreek wrote:

This is very curious. Since when has AMEX been pulling all 3 bureaus? I feel like this is the 3rd or 4th person that has said that they've pulled all 3 today...I wonder if they are no longer pulling just EX.

It depends on the credit profile. Sometimes when checking EX information is conflicting, possible thin file, not enough history, etc.... Then Amex will pull another report and see if they can verify conflicting information, not as thin file, and possibly longer history., etc... Which IMO isn't a bad thing if verifying proper information to avoid fraud, and doing what they can to get you approved off a different CRA. Think positive!!!!!

EDITED to add; This is more likely to happen if you call in for approval and or recon. I have never heard of some one applying on-line and getting approved and having all 3 CRA's pulled. Not saying there can not be a first time.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone tell me how to change my forum name thx
Message 5 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

You'll need to pm Barry, the myFICO forums administrator. You can include the requested new name. Luckily, you have very few posts at the moment, which helps avoid confusion.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 8
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I like your name

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 7 of 8
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

i drive a 1994 honda accord ex sedan

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.