Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recon Success!!!!

tag
shorrttyycm1
Frequent Contributor

Recon Success!!!!

I am SO excited....I love these boards!!!!  I never reconed before but, after reading about another poster's sucess, I decided to go for it...SUCCESS!!!  I opened a new Navy Federal checking account and applied for a credit card at the same time.  I was given the 7-10 days routine and then received a denial letter "due to bankruptcy".  I left it alone as many say that you need to have a direct deposit before they would approve but that they really were bankruptcy friendly.  After reading another poster's story about messaging them (THANK U) I figured what the heck, they already said no right.  I sent a long message explaining the bankruptcy, that my direct deposit was in process and how eager I was to start fresh and establish a relationship with them (I REALLY am, I have heard nothing but great things & now I know why).  THEY ARE WONDERFUL!!!  I log into my account today and it lists a visa platinum for $1500.  It small but a start.  I am going to be super responsible with my accounts and am SO HAPPY to be a part of NFCU!!!!!  

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting Score: 530
3-2013Score: TU 680 EQ 683 EXP 679 FAKO
Current Score (lender pull): TU 693 EQ 649 EXP 699 Lender Pull
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recon Success!!!!

Awesome!  Smart thinking on the recon.  Congrats!!!

Message 2 of 3
shorrttyycm1
Frequent Contributor

Re: Recon Success!!!!

Thnx!!!  I am still doing the happy dance Smiley Very Happy    BIG thanks to Nooah07 for posting his/her story and advising on the messaging feature within NFCU account access link. 

Starting Score: 530
3-2013Score: TU 680 EQ 683 EXP 679 FAKO
Current Score (lender pull): TU 693 EQ 649 EXP 699 Lender Pull
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.