Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested a Chipped It...

tag
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

Requested a Chipped It...

...and switched to the Garnet version, and lo and behold, the "O" in Discover is orange, after all! The CSR did know what he was talking out. Chalk another one up for Discover. Between obnoxiously friendly CSRs who know what they're talking about and CLIs every 2 weeks, Discover is fast becoming my favorite issuer.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

Re: Requested a Chipped It...

@thelethargicage wrote:

...and switched to the Garnet version, and lo and behold, the "O" in Discover is orange, after all! The CSR did know what he was talking out. Chalk another one up for Discover. Between obnoxiously friendly CSRs who know what they're talking about and CLIs every 2 weeks, Discover is fast becoming my favorite issuer.

the spruce is so sexy Smiley Wink

In all seriousness, to me the Spruce unchipped version is one of the sharpest cards on the market. They'll have to pry it from my cold, dead hands (or send me a just as sleek IT with a chip)

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

my family member received a chipped IT card today without request.... I swear. Discover is so paranoid about theft. They have sent at least 4 new cards in the last year!

Message 3 of 4
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

I recently requested a chip so I can get a NHL design just cause. I don't even like hockey (but I did play it as a child). 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.