Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting a change in billing cycle

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Requesting a change in billing cycle

Hi there,

Was wondering how  asking my credit card companies to change the billing cycle will have on my score. 

I'm thinking of getting my credit card due dates changed to the same dates so I know what I'm really left with on a monthly basis.

But I'm not sure how that will impact my score.   Any thoughts?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Requesting a change in billing cycle

Scorry wrote:
Hi there,

Was wondering how  asking my credit card companies to change the billing cycle will have on my score. 

I'm thinking of getting my credit card due dates changed to the same dates so I know what I'm really left with on a monthly basis.

But I'm not sure how that will impact my score.   Any thoughts?

Changing the billing (statement dates) dates will not effect your scores in and of itself, but it will help to ensure you never pay late and that is good.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

So what would be the best billing date??????
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!! For me, the best billing date would be around the 24th of every month.  That way by the time the 1st comes around for the next month, I will have paid off my cards and know exactly how much cash I have to work with at the beginning of every month.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.