Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPORTSMAN GUIDE VISA

tag
rchvmz
Frequent Contributor

SPORTSMAN GUIDE VISA

Ive had this card for 20 months--starting CL was $2800.00. Today, from the every 3 month CLI's I was getting like clock work, I am at $6050.00. 

However it is now a Bread Finacial product, I was told it is now every 6 months. I have had only had 1 CLI from using the CLI button since Bread took over. Now when I request a CLI, I am getting letters explaining why they refuse a CLI----is this what its become, no more every 6 months? My CRA's is better than when I was at 2800?

Anyone else having this experience?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
risingup2day
Regular Contributor

Re: SPORTSMAN GUIDE VISA

What reason listed? 

Message 2 of 4
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

FYI,  no change in ownership.  Bread Financial is just a name rebranding of Comenity (ADS).

@rchvmz wrote:

Ive had this card for 20 months--starting CL was $2800.00. Today, from the every 3 month CLI's I was getting like clock work, I am at $6050.00. 

However it is now a Bread Finacial product, I was told it is now every 6 months. I have had only had 1 CLI from using the CLI button since Bread took over. Now when I request a CLI, I am getting letters explaining why they refuse a CLI----is this what its become, no more every 6 months? My CRA's is better than when I was at 2800?

Anyone else having this experience?

Message 3 of 4
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

@rchvmz ,

I just checked mine and I am having the same problem with my Sportsman Guide Visa only. I was able to CLI's on all my other Bread retail branded Visa. When I did the CLI for Sportman Guide, the response was I will get the letter in 7 to 10 days. It is currently stuck at $5700. I googled to see if there anything written about this, Other than this thread, there is a comment in Reddit about this. Nothing in the press or on the Sportsman Guide page. My guess is Bread and Sportsman Guide are going to end their agreement down the road.

Here is the breakdown of my Bread Financial co-branded Visas:

Name                                  CL before CLI       CL after CLI request

Sportsman Guide.            $5700                     $5700

Good Sam                         $3050                     $3700

Sportsman Warehouse   $5000                     $7500

Toyota.                               $11200.                 $13000

I did the CLI request for the Sportsman Guide Visa first, then the others. I'll post the results from the letter when I get it.  Hope this helps.

Guyatthebeach

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.