cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sears MC 10x General Spend Offer...

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Sears MC 10x General Spend Offer...

Anyone else get this offer? I'm currently having a brake job done so this one will be easy-peasy. For me this is better than the 10x and 20x restaurant, gas, and groceries offers I've gotten b/c the last 4 quarter I've had those I couldn't make the $800 minimum spend--kinda hard to do when you're single with no kids

.Screenshot_2020-07-21 Mail - jon brent - Outlook.png

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Sears MC 10x General Spend Offer...

I'm sitting out this quarter because my 1 offer had a mininum $2k spend per month but this is a nice offer.    Congrats!



(10/2020)
FICO 8 (EX) 810 (TU) 805 (EQ) 794
FICO 9 (EX) 835 (TU) 822 (EQ) 828

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as ColdFusion
Message 2 of 7
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Sears MC 10x General Spend Offer...


@the_old_curmudgeon wrote:

I'm sitting out this quarter because my 1 offer had a mininum $2k spend per month but this is a nice offer.    Congrats!


WOW--$2k is crazy! Was it Sears MC and how many points per dollar was it for if you don't mind me asking?

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 3 of 7
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Sears MC 10x General Spend Offer...


@Credit-hoarder wrote:

@the_old_curmudgeon wrote:

I'm sitting out this quarter because my 1 offer had a mininum $2k spend per month but this is a nice offer.    Congrats!


WOW--$2k is crazy! Was it Sears MC and how many points per dollar was it for if you don't mind me asking?


It was the standard 10X bonus + 1X offer with $2K/month mininum spend and 25,000 TYP maxinum per month on gas/groceries/restaurants.

 

April-June I had 20X bonus TYP + 1X for $800 mininum/month with $1K maximum per month.  That's one I can meet if I toss in an Amazon GC at my favorite supermarket, it subscribes to Level 2 reporting.

 

Jan-Mar I had 15% cashback on up to $800/month spend per month on gas/groceries/restaurants.

 

I've had offers as well for travel spend and for online spend as well but nothing along those lines yet in 2020.



(10/2020)
FICO 8 (EX) 810 (TU) 805 (EQ) 794
FICO 9 (EX) 835 (TU) 822 (EQ) 828

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as ColdFusion
Message 4 of 7
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Sears MC 10x General Spend Offer...


@the_old_curmudgeon wrote:

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

@the_old_curmudgeon wrote:

I'm sitting out this quarter because my 1 offer had a mininum $2k spend per month but this is a nice offer.    Congrats!


WOW--$2k is crazy! Was it Sears MC and how many points per dollar was it for if you don't mind me asking?


It was the standard 10X bonus + 1X offer with $2K/month mininum spend and 25,000 TYP maxinum per month on gas/groceries/restaurants.

 

April-June I had 20X bonus TYP + 1X for $800 mininum/month with $1K maximum per month.  That's one I can meet if I toss in an Amazon GC at my favorite supermarket, it subscribes to Level 2 reporting.

 

Jan-Mar I had 15% cashback on up to $800/month spend per month on gas/groceries/restaurants.

 

I've had offers as well for travel spend and for online spend as well but nothing along those lines yet in 2020.


The year before last when I was first getting the 5x TYP offers for grocery, gas, and restaurants with $500 min spend--I barely made that minimum. Even though they upped the ante to 20x and 10x--$800 min. spend was somewhat impossible. Only ended up with 1x all 3 quarters I had them. Right now I have the 10x offer with $800 min. spend again and I'm sitting that one out. Using other 2x--4x cards with no minimums for those catergories at the moment where I'm guaranteed the points.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 5 of 7
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Sears MC 10x General Spend Offer...

Can't say that the card cannot deliver.

 

image.png



(10/2020)
FICO 8 (EX) 810 (TU) 805 (EQ) 794
FICO 9 (EX) 835 (TU) 822 (EQ) 828

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as ColdFusion
Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Sears MC 10x General Spend Offer...


@the_old_curmudgeon wrote:

Can't say that the card cannot deliver.

 

image.png


That is awesome! Dog-gone $800 minimum spends keep killing my chances at the bonus points.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.