cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking info on Addition Fi (aren't we all?)

tag
TyrannicalDuncery
Regular Contributor

Seeking info on Addition Fi (aren't we all?)

Does anyone have any examples of what the rotating categories have been in the past for the Addition Fi Premier Rewards card? I think you have to log in in order to see them.

The closest thing I've found is this page of "examples" and this reddit post.
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Titans84
Valued Contributor

Re: Seeking info on Addition Fi (aren't we all?)

This is a new FI to me. The rotatating category card looks a lot like the Affinity Cash Rewards. It says that Amazon is a special 5% category. Wonder if that's all year? 

I don't need anymore cards...Smiley Indifferent

Current FICO 8:

Message 2 of 19
unsungivy
Established Contributor

@Titans84 wrote:

This is a new FI to me. The rotatating category card looks a lot like the Affinity Cash Rewards. It says that Amazon is a special 5% category. Wonder if that's all year? 

I don't need anymore cards...Smiley Indifferent

It says Amazon is the category, but the place where it says that doesn't not list that there is an additional 5% rotating category. So I'm guessing it's an either/or.

Looks like it's geo-locked to specific counties in FL. Unless there's a way around that?

Biz - Socks -
Message 3 of 19
TyrannicalDuncery
Regular Contributor

I don't know why I didn't see this before. Bless StandingPolarBear, they found some info: https://www.reddit.com/r/CreditCards/comments/rsb92d/addition_financial_credit_union_cards/

Message 4 of 19
ptatohed
Valued Contributor

Anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school or vocational training, or is an alumni of any college, university, or educational institution located in Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Lake, Alachua, Brevard, Duval, Flagler, Hernando, Highlands, Hillsborough, Indian River, Manatee, Marion, Martin, Okeechobee, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Sarasota, St. Johns, St. Lucie, Sumter, or Volusia County may join.

https://www.additionfi.com/become-a-member   

5% CB rotating: ;
Everyday 3% CB: ;
Everyday 5%: ;
Companion Card: ;
Everyday 2.2% CB: ;
Retired to sock drawer after AOD (kept alive w/ 1 purchase every 6 mo): ;
On my radar: ;
Still Waiting for an Invite: ;
No hope:
Message 5 of 19
Flfico
Regular Contributor

The examples list above is fairly accurate. Back to school is usually the same quarter each year and includes a lot of different things. Recurring payments comes up often as well. It's helpful for insurance payments, etc. Every now and again they may throw in something different and targeted offers. I received a targeted offer 5x online shopping. It was the same quarter as Amazon and stacked nicely. Also received a BT offer in January. 0% for 12 months, 3% fee. Hope this helps.

Message 6 of 19
Flfico
Regular Contributor

Message 7 of 19
TyrannicalDuncery
Regular Contributor

Beautiful @Flfico, you rule!! Appreciate the intel.

Message 8 of 19
PullingMeSoftly
Valued Contributor

@TyrannicalDuncery My attempt to gain membership (which was an out of state denial) is posted here, from back in October. They are firmly geofenced, no exceptions,/backdoors. In that post I also included links to their card lineup and the 5x categories.

Message 9 of 19
TyrannicalDuncery
Regular Contributor

Ouch, sorry about that. Good to know. Thanks a lot!

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.