Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shell Mastercard

tag
sto0pyd
Regular Contributor

Shell Mastercard

I don't really use the card, but it looks like I'll be using it for the next $800 in purchases 😄 it looks like Citi is promoting their partner cards such as Best Buy since I'm currently getting 5% back at Costco and Sam's until the end of the year.Screenshot_20201003-114042_Gmail.jpg

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MoneyBurns
Frequent Contributor

Re: Shell Mastercard

Is a good card from Citi? That is, much lile Sears Mastercard?

@sto0pyd wrote:

I don't really use the card, but it looks like I'll be using it for the next $800 in purchases 😄 it looks like Citi is promoting their partner cards such as Best Buy since I'm currently getting 5% back at Costco and Sam's until the end of the year.Screenshot_20201003-114042_Gmail.jpg

My Current Active Credit Cards
Message 2 of 4
sto0pyd
Regular Contributor

I don't think it's a good card at all.

@MoneyBurns wrote:

@sto0pyd wrote:

@MoneyBurns wrote:

@sto0pyd wrote:

This is the first time I've seen an offer like this on the Shell card. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a good deal as that card is a 6.25% cash back card for your next $800 in spend on that card.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.