Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should have known better...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should have known better...

than to trust anything the CCC told me.

The other week I posted, all excited because I had gotten Chase to play nicely with me - did a product change, got rid of my annual fee, kept me with the same card number, said they'd credit back my AF. 

Then I get a letter saying no, you still have an AF, and it's non-refundable. Grrr. 

I asked about it when I called to activate my new card, no help. I will try again, but I'm pretty annoyed at this point. Especially since the lady told me I could reapply for the SAME CARD/PROGRAM, so that I could not have the AF. I just don't get it. If I could get the card with no AF, why can't you just fix this card?? I figure, if I'm going to get dinged for an inquiry it's not going to be with Chase!i'll ride out this year, since I already paid the fee, and then just cancel before the next one.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
voidman
Established Contributor

Re: Should have known better...

If you dont want chase to get anymore money besides the AF then dont use the card too.
-void
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should have known better...

@voidman wrote:
If you dont want chase to get anymore money besides the AF then dont use the card too.

Yes, realistically I know this, but since I paid the AF, I at least want to make some of it back. So I'll use it heavily this year, PIF each month so there are no finance charges and close it out before the next AF.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.