Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Only Puller

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

TU Only Puller

I'm looking to for CC that only pulls TU. I know Barclays and SYNCB is TU any others?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Re: TU Only Puller

Those two are generally known to exclusively pull Transunion. Some other institutions may pull TU based on your location and other unknown factors. If you share your location someone from your area might chime in on whether or not they've had an exclusive TU pull from an institution other than those two.

edited to emphasize location

Message 2 of 13
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@corymcd88 wrote:

I'm looking to for CC that only pulls TU. I know Barclays and SYNCB is TU any others?

Look for a card that suits your needs first, rather than going by a list of TU pullers and trying to justify one of the cards. What is your lineup lacking? What do you need in a card?

Ask yourself these things and you won't end up with a card that just happened to pull TU but was useless.

Synch and Barclay are the major ones I know of that only tend to pull TU. US Bank often pulls TU, but it can and does vary.

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover pulled TU for me

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover here as well 

Message 5 of 13
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

US Bank often pulls TU, but it can and does vary.

US Bank pulled EX for me (Los Angeles)

Message 6 of 13
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Google Credit pulls database.

Message 7 of 13
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Yeah US Bank always pulls EX for me in Newport Beach, Synchb, Barclay seem to be the only definite TU pullers for me Smiley Surprised
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

John Deere pulls TU exclusively. It's also a hidden tradeline.

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony and Barclay pull TU for me.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.