cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you!!!

tag
earlybird2

Thank you!!!

First time poster! I can not say thank you enough. As of 6 weeks ago I had a 598 credit score, 6 baddies from years ago, 3 secured cards, 4 store cards, and 3 subprime cards. My AAoA is a year and a half. All my payments have been on time. In these past 6 weeks, I have totally observed all the posts, and have successfully removed all baddies off all reports. Last week I was approved for Discover It, Chase Slate, Capital One Cash Back. And as of today Amex approved me for a Blue Cash. All through manual recons using back door numbers. A little history, last year bought a HUD home with cash, and ran high balances during the remodel process for a year. During the past year I never was late or missed a payment though. Never asked for cli or new cards. Paid off everything in Feb. and started the process. 2 Afni's, 2 Verizon's , I Trident,
And a utility bill. This has been the most stressful time, it's a full time job by itself.. I will tell anyone hang in there, and don't give up. Wanted to say the hell with it and wife and kids pushed me on. Have a good support system while you rebuild because you WILL need it. As of today my Fico is a 723 and climbing. I never would have gotten this far, without this forum. Remember this it's not how you fall, but how you get back up. I just wanted to say thanks again, and it can be done to those ready to give up.
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Thank you!!!

@earlybird2 wrote:
First time poster! I can not say thank you enough. As of 6 weeks ago I had a 598 credit score, 6 baddies from years ago, 3 secured cards, 4 store cards, and 3 subprime cards. My AAoA is a year and a half. All my payments have been on time. In these past 6 weeks, I have totally observed all the posts, and have successfully removed all baddies off all reports. Last week I was approved for Discover It, Chase Slate, Capital One Cash Back. And as of today Amex approved me for a Blue Cash. All through manual recons using back door numbers. A little history, last year bought a HUD home with cash, and ran high balances during the remodel process for a year. During the past year I never was late or missed a payment though. Never asked for cli or new cards. Paid off everything in Feb. and started the process. 2 Afni's, 2 Verizon's , I Trident,
And a utility bill. This has been the most stressful time, it's a full time job by itself.. I will tell anyone hang in there, and don't give up. Wanted to say the hell with it and wife and kids pushed me on. Have a good support system while you rebuild because you WILL need it. As of today my Fico is a 723 and climbing. I never would have gotten this far, without this forum. Remember this it's not how you fall, but how you get back up. I just wanted to say thanks again, and it can be done to those ready to give up.

Welcome to the forums!!!!

CONGRATS on your success!!! Youve made great strides to take care of your credit!!

WTG!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 19
parakleet
Valued Contributor

Congrats! That's a fantastic accomplishment!

Gardening since 7/16/14
Current: EQ 711 7/13/14; EX 724 TU 721 6/19/14
Goal: 760+
Message 3 of 19
Cali_Credit
Frequent Contributor

That is one awesome success story! Keep up the good work!

Current Fico's: TU 797 / EQ 785 / EX 775
Wallet: US Bank Business Edge $16,000 I Chase Ink $18,500 | US Bank Cash + Visa Sig $15,000 | Amex PRG NSL | Barclay Arrival+ WMC $10,000 l Amex BCP $20,000 | PenFed Visa Sig $9,000 | DCU Plat. $10,000 | Logix $10,000 | Discover $18,900 | WalMart $10,000 | Paypal MC $15,000 | Barclay NFL $3,400 | Cap 1 Quicksilver WMC $34,500 | J C Penny $5000 | Target $2000 13 Personal & 2 Business CreditCards
Message 4 of 19
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Congrats very impressiveSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 19
enharu
Super Contributor

Grats!!!!
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 6 of 19
myjourney
Super Contributor

Welcome to the forum

Very nice success story keep up the good work

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 7 of 19
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Welcome to the forum!

You have come a long way! Congrats on your success!
Message 8 of 19
zerobacan
Established Contributor

Congrats!! you give us strengh to continue!

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 9 of 19
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Nice job! I'm sure your family is proud.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.