tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: The Duck Card

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@DiabolicallyRandom wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

I wonder since it looks like a pretty good bet that The Oregon Ducks are gonna take this New Years 2015 Rose Bowl game if they might feel generous enough with the winning spirit to do a CLI on customers (Quack) Duck Card.

I might just have to dial them up tomorrow Smiley Very Happy

Lol! Maybe you should just start by requesting that they allow them to be swiped more tha twice per statement.

I'm at 2 right now this statement. I'll share tomorrow if i get to 3 and then try for 4. Got the georgia call center number on speed dial Smiley Indifferent

You shouldn't have to call CS to use your card..

You simply learn that it's a normal routine that comes with the territory QUACK! Smiley Very Happy

Message 251 of 255
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

I wonder since it looks like a pretty good bet that The Oregon Ducks are gonna take this New Years 2015 Rose Bowl game if they might feel generous enough with the winning spirit to do a CLI on customers (Quack) Duck Card.

Lol! Maybe you should just start by requesting that they allow them to be swiped more tha twice per statement.

I'm at 2 right now this statement. I'll share tomorrow if i get to 3 and then try for 4. Got the georgia call center number on speed dial Smiley Indifferent

You simply learn that it's a normal routine that comes with the territory QUACK! Smiley Very Happy

Why not close it if it inconveniences you like so?

Message 252 of 255
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Because frankly, IT DOESN"T Smiley Tongue Not anymore. No harm, no foul, and besides it just turned 1 year with a SL much better the the Crap1 GM that was dismissed this week.

Message 253 of 255
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Because frankly, IT DOESN"T Smiley Tongue Not anymore. No harm, no foul, and besides it just turned 1 year with a SL much better the the Crap1 GM that was dismissed this week.

Neat-o. Smiley Tongue

Message 254 of 255
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

u.png

Message 255 of 255
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.