cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They're Baaaack! Comenity BT offers....check yours!

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

They're Baaaack! Comenity BT offers....check yours!

@Anonymous Thought of you first.  Offer is on the recently converted Wayfair to Comenity MC.  It's my first Comenity BT offer ever. 

Comenity 0% apr bt.png

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: They're Baaaack! Comenity BT offers....check yours!

Glad to see they extended you a decent offer👍.  The ones that I've always received/seen had no BT fees so maybe they're now adding BT fees to future offers?  I guess we'll see as more folks get them.

Message 2 of 30
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

Glad to see they extended you a decent offer👍.  The ones that I've always received/seen had no BT fees so maybe they're now adding BT fees to future offers?  I guess we'll see as more folks get them.

Yeah, I WAS gonna title it as "Fab BT Offer" until I noticed the fee. Scratched the FAB.  Just thrilled to have my first offer.  Hopefully others will be seeing them too.

Something of interest, two days ago the "request more" button disappeared.  So if anyone has lost that special, little button be sure to check your acct. often.  Who knows......

One other thing of interest, I haven't a dime to transfer. (trigger?)Emoji Request - ThumbsDownEmoji

Message 3 of 30
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Yeah, I WAS gonna title it as "Fab BT Offer" until I noticed the fee. Scratched the FAB.  Just thrilled to have my first offer.  Hopefully others will be seeing them too.

Something of interest, two days ago the "request more" button disappeared.  So if anyone has lost that special, little button be sure to check your acct. often.  Who knows......

One other thing of interest, I haven't a dime to transfer. (trigger?)Emoji Request - ThumbsDownEmoji

Maybe for best?Smiley Wink Comenity be weird like if you use your offers then they close your accounts. A bt offer is better than nothing , i would risk it anyway but Comenity be cray craySmiley Wink

Message 4 of 30
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Yeah, @AverageJoesCredit it is better than nothing, esp. if I needed to do one.  I haven't seen a bt offer from anyone anywhere since this whole pandemic/downturn took hold.  It's a little refreshing and hopefully there's some optimism in the air for 2021. 

Message 5 of 30
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats for an offer.. No offer on either of my accounts at the moment although suppose that can change in coming days..  Appears I topped out my CL on my WS card as was up for it again and said highest possible line for card oh well 25k isnt bad, but could of sworn someone was highier on that card or might of changed or possibly profile dependent?   Also not available on my AKC card, but finally did get the card with my dogs mug shot on it Smiley Happy

Interesting on the BT fee as all offers I use to have had no fees...This certainly could be a change for them as imho they were alittle too generous before with their BT offers as no one else could touch their 18 month 0 fee offers lol

Message 6 of 30
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

finally did get the card with my dogs mug shot on it Smiley Happy

You finally got the pooch pic on there?  Wow, it's been what....a year or so? 

Message 7 of 30
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@GApeachy wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

finally did get the card with my dogs mug shot on it Smiley Happy

You finally got the pooch pic on there?  Wow, it's been what....a year or so? 

Lol about 6 months it took Smiley Happy.. FAST I tell you and card still doesnt have CHIP just old school card 

Message 8 of 30
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's not bad!  

Message 9 of 30
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Thanks @cashorcharge

Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.