Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This Forum

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

This Forum

I just wanted to chime in and say that the people on this forum are really helpful and inspiring. Seeing some people's low scores from the past when bad credit decisions prevailed, and current scores after saying "I've had it with these dangblasted CCC's" makes you feel like anyone can do it. Thanks for the knowledge and encouragement everyone brings to the table here. I for one really appreciate it.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

Re: This Forum

I agree with you Chris, but this forum can be a blessing and a curse depending on how happy of an app  finger you have! Smiley Happy If you know what I mean?

@Anonymous wrote:
I just wanted to chime in and say that the people on this forum are really helpful and inspiring. Seeing some people's low scores from the past when bad credit decisions prevailed, and current scores after saying "I've had it with these dangblasted CCC's" makes you feel like anyone can do it. Thanks for the knowledge and encouragement everyone brings to the table here. I for one really appreciate it.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Message 2 of 3
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

Re: This Forum

How right you are Diz . . . . I'm currently in withdrawals . . . . see my signature.

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.