Did you mean: 

Total Rewards Platnium Status another year

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

Total Rewards Platnium Status another year

just got this email:

Dear xxx,

Congratulations! Because you are a loyal Total Rewards® Visa® cardholder, we are excited to extend your Platinum status through March 2015.

2014 is going to be The Year of Experiences. Beyond all of your favorite gaming options that you know and love, there are so many enhancements to Total Rewards that you’re sure to enjoy. From our new alliances with the Fuel Rewards Network™ program and Starwood Preferred Guest®, to the new and improved Total Rewards Visa Card that you are already familiar with, there are many opportunities to make Total Rewards a part of your everyday life. We are also excited to announce our latest addition, TR Live Events. Soon you will be able to earn and redeem Reward Credits® for tickets to live shows, concerts, and sporting events. All across our network, Total Rewards keeps giving you new ways to create your own experiences by doing the things you love.

Thank you for your loyalty to Total Rewards. This year is going to be full of rewards, and we look forward to celebrating with you.

*ADDING* so I guess that hopefully means no resort fees for another year
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Re: Total Rewards Platnium Status another year

That's pretty cool.  Did you get the card through shopping cart trick? 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 2 of 4
john398
Senior Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

That's pretty cool.  Did you get the card through shopping cart trick? 

yes last October I got the card just before my trip to Vegas and got many CLI thru the Luv button until the dreaded 7-10 msg came up all softs by the way

Message 3 of 4
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.