Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer rewards option now available between (CAP1) Cappy Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transfer rewards option now available between (CAP1) Cappy Cards

Drat, I was hoping it would let me transfer my Venture miles to my QS, but it tells me the QS isn't eligible. I guess it has to be within the same product family...
Message 11 of 25
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I don't hsve two cards from them but it's nice to know it is an option now.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 12 of 25
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@RM21 wrote:
I don't hsve two cards from them but it's nice to know it is an option now.

Wasn't this an option for a time about a year ago (I know I used it!) and then they announced they were removing it temporarily for some (probably bogus!) reason.

Message 13 of 25
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Drat, I was hoping it would let me transfer my Venture miles to my QS, but it tells me the QS isn't eligible. I guess it has to be within the same product family...

They did say not all cards will be eligible. I tried transferring from my QS to Venture and it worked, I just didn't finalize. However, when attempting my QS to QS, it rejected it. Guess you'll need to call them or jump on chat for an explanation.  

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to transfer my Quicksilver cash back to my Venture and it was going to give me 1 mile per dollar so I cancelled out of it......I had $22.71 in cash back on my quicksilver and it said I would recieve 23 miles for it

Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transfer rewards option now available between Cappy Cards

@DoroLucky wrote:

Maybe I didn't copy the right link, sorry. 

Log in to your account and go to the rewards page as if you want redeem and you should see the option at the bottom of all redeemable options. 

cappy rewards.JPG

worked like a charm, thanks so much for posting

Message 16 of 25
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Transfer rewards option now available between Cappy Cards

Thanks so much for sharing, DoroLucky!

I tried to transfer the rewards from my QS MasterCard to my QS Visa, and it told me the Visa wasn't eligible.  Smiley Frustrated

Just for 'giggles' I tried to do the transfer in the other direction, and it worked like a charm - it was instantly updated as well!  Smiley Happy

I have no idea why it worked in one direction but not the other, but in any case it's more convenient (for me) to redeem when the rewards are all in one place.

Thanks again for the heads up!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 25
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for posting.  Just combined all my miles from both VentureOne cards as well as my Venture.  Now one card has all 174K miles!

Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep...playing in  my dashboard...lets me combine rewards. Wondering...taking a couple of my cards and Combining tonite...best combine rewards first. Right? Both options are in my dashboard.

Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info Doro!  Woman Very Happy  Great to know and I sure will try it.  Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.