Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash + SUB

tag
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

US Bank Cash + SUB

So I got the US Bank Cash plus awhile ago and got the $150 statement credit after meeting the spend requirement. I redeemed all 150 already. However, people have said that there is also a $25 physical gift card if you redeem $150 of the credit all at once. I haven’t gotten any mail or emails regarding my redemption. Is the $25 thing true? How do I find this? Thanks!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Cash + SUB

Yeah that definitely is true. I got a $25 Prepaid Visa card in the mail when I redeemed ~$200 in cash back at once.

Message 2 of 10
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah that definitely is true. I got a $25 Prepaid Visa card in the mail when I redeemed ~$200 in cash back at once.

How did you get it? Did you get an email or something offering it to you? Or did the gift card just show up in the mail one day? 

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't remember if I got an email about it, but the rewards details section on my account shows the $25 bonus. I wonder if you can see it too.

Message 4 of 10
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

I received a $25 USB gift card in the mail a few weeks after redeeming my SUB.  No email received.

Message 5 of 10
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Okay, good to know. Thanks!
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

It just shows up in about 4 weeks with your name embossed on it.

Message 7 of 10
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I actually emailed US Bank and they said the offer has expired and they don’t do that anymore. Oh well! 

Message 8 of 10
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@pinkandgrey wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I actually emailed US Bank and they said the offer has expired and they don’t do that anymore. Oh well! 

When it started out, it was EVERY time you redeemed $100 or more, basically increasing the rewards by 25%     At the first major nerf (adding the cap, removing the dream categories) they changed the bonus for $100 redemption to once per year.    Then they changed it to once ever.    So if it now really never, not so surprising!

Message 9 of 10
dlister70
Frequent Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

When it started out, it was EVERY time you redeemed $100 or more, basically increasing the rewards by 25%     

Oh wow, I'm sorry I missed that!  I would have waited to redeem until $100 each time!  As it stands, I just get a statement credit each month for whatever I earned the previous month.  I did get my one time $25 gift card with my first redemption, so at least I got something extra!  

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.