Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank letter

tag
Tran92
Regular Contributor

US Bank letter

I forgot that I even applied for us bank and got a mail from them today saying :

" We received your application for an account, but we are unable to verify information on your application. In order to process your application, please call us at the number below within 10 business days. If we do not receive a response from you, we will be unable to establish an account for you."

Lol sorry for the long quote. The last sentence got me wondering if I do call will I get accepted? I plan on giving them a call this Monday to find out the results !
TU 746 (10/13)
GOAL: 750+

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

Re: US Bank letter

yeah man you'll get it keep the faith

Message 2 of 12
distantarray
Established Contributor

du ma were you drapping? -_-;

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 3 of 12
toppers555
Established Contributor

Got the same letter when I appiled for cash+ fraud alert triggered in Usbank System due to excessive inq's 20+. Most will fall off in a few months and  are from student loan applications, and refi.  I did not get cash+ but was given cash rewards, I will just reapply in may when my last baddies ,and inq's go down. 

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 4 of 12
gettnthere
Established Contributor

Sounds like got approved to me, just need to call in an verify some info! GL

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 12
miltown81
New Contributor

Sounds like an approval letter to me. There is a lot of fraud out there these days so I'm sure they just need to do as they say "verify some information" on the phone with you.

Starting Score: 711
Current Score: 819
Goal Score: 820

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 12
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Hopefully they just need to do some verification.  If you had forgotten about it, do you still need it?

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 7 of 12
Tran92
Regular Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

Hopefully they just need to do some verification.  If you had forgotten about it, do you still need it?

It would help since my oldest tradeline is my student loan and I just recently got done paying that off. My AAOA has already dropped since my last approvals so it hardly matters to me anymore IF I get approved for ONE more card. Besides it would be nice to get in the door with US Bank. Smiley Happy

TU 746 (10/13)

Message 8 of 12
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

du ma were you drapping? -_-;

du ma were you drapping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lollllll

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 9 of 12
Tran92
Regular Contributor

Lol well I called today and they put me on hold to see what they had to verify. He came back on the line and told me he notice recent inquiry in the same time period. I should get a decision in the mail 7-10 days. So sounds like a denial to me lol. Oh wells I need to garden now.
TU 746 (10/13)

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.