Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Limitless question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA Limitless question

My main question is has anyone that has the Limitless card moved to a state where the card is "not offered" after being approved when they lived in a state where it was offered. USAA finally reset my "application limit" and I apped for it a few days ago and was approved, however with my impending move to MO I am trying to figure out what would happen if I update my address to a state where it is "not offered." 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Re: USAA Limitless question

@Anonymous wrote:

My main question is has anyone that has the Limitless card moved to a state where the card is "not offered" after being approved when they lived in a state where it was offered. USAA finally reset my "application limit" and I apped for it a few days ago and was approved, however with my impending move to MO I am trying to figure out what would happen if I update my address to a state where it is "not offered." 

I would think that since you already have the card, this would be a non issue. Eventually, they will offer that card everywhere so I would not worry about it.

You can always call to verify if you feel you should.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 2 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

+1 RRSmiley Happy

Hard part is done you got approved for it. Id imagine you could live in Alaska and it wouldnt matter so long as you remember to change your addressSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 6
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

I doubt it matters now since you have already been approved and have gotten it already , would not worry about it at all
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the input everyone, I was mainly just curious to see if there had been someone that was in the same boat I will be in. I called USAA and they did not know, which I of course assumed going into the call. I just don't want fall victim to an automated computer shutting my account down or something. I could reasonably just leave my address as it is for now until they include MO as I get all of my CC bills electronically anyhow. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet! I've been wanting you to get this card! 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.