Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA MemberShop ?/HELP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA MemberShop ?/HELP

Does anyone have any experience with USAA's MemberShop and knows how it works?

I used it the other day with my USAA CREDIT CARD but MemeberShop says I used a debit card. So, I can't get the extra rewards.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Also, can someone explain when the rewards get credited and how soon it happens....I am so confused with USAA's memberShop.

FYI: Navy Federal's MemberMall works brilliantly..Never, ever have I had an issue with Navy's.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA MemberShop ?/HELP

BUMP for the morning crew 

Does anyone know what I am talking about? Or is MememberShop not popular on here?

Years ago something similar happened to me so I stopped using USAA MemberShop...

And like I said, my experience with Navy Federal's MemberMall has set the bar.  With Navy's I would get my rewards added to my cashback rewards total like immediately (usually within 48 hours).

Chime in if you know how USAA's MemberShop works or if you have had issues on not getting your rewards 

Message 2 of 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: USAA MemberShop ?/HELP

Youll probably get a response from UncleB once he's up and about lol, i know he has some USAA experience. Hope you get what you are looking for, these are not the members you are looking for...LOLSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.