cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber + SUB = FAST

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

Uber + SUB = FAST

I'm impresed with their speed of gifting the points for the spend requirements and not holding back any points as pending.  I put my insurance premium on it to hit the $500 spend and the points are already available to be redeemed in full 2 days later.

500K+ TCL / 800+ FCOs
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: Uber + SUB = FAST

Nice. Congrats on the card and hitting the SUB so nicely. I love it when CCCs hand out the SUB fast, namely Amex and Cap One. 

Discover It: 19.7k
Amex BCE: 18k
Citi DC: 5.7k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 2 of 6
Valued Contributor

I have to admit my other additions handed them out pretty quickly as well.  Though they have those pesky $25 minimums that clutter rewards odds and ends.

WF Propel, BBT Travel, BBVA, Regions + Uber

500K+ TCL / 800+ FCOs
Message 3 of 6
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Wait, shouldnt it = UBERSUBSmiley Wink
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 4 of 6
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Wait, shouldnt it = UBERSUBSmiley Wink

Not really. It truly should be:

Uber + SUB = D'Angelos

Anyway Barclays is not known for beating around the bush. They are fast in more ways than one but when it comes to giving you the spend bonus that is their main bright spot. Wait until you see them be fast in their other ways of doing business, namely AA.

TU:795 10/08/18 Synchrony--EX: 758 10/26/18 Discover--EQ:810 09/25/18 Citi--Gardening since 10/15/18
Active:
Bank of America (Bankamericard M, Better Balance Rewards M, Cash Rewards VS), Blispay V, Capital One Quicksilver VSC, Chase(AARP VSC, Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom VSC), Citi Dividend M, Citizens GreenSense M, Discover It, FedEx Employee Credit Association V(Pending Close?), FNBO Ducks Unlimited VS, PenFed Platinum Rewards VSC, Synchrony Bank(PayPal Credit, PayPal 2% Cashback M, Walmart M), US Bank Cash+ VS
Wishlist: Barclaycard Uber, Bellco Colorado Rewards, EBates, Marvel, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, PenFed Pathfinder, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, UMB Bank Simply Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards, Wells Fargo Propel
Message 5 of 6
Valued Contributor

@zerofire wrote:

Anyway Barclays is not known for beating around the bush. They are fast in more ways than one but when it comes to giving you the spend bonus that is their main bright spot. Wait until you see them be fast in their other ways of doing business, namely AA.

Oh, I've dealt with them in the past and my profile wasn't quite what it is now.  Back then they were pushing the envelope with a $2500 CL and this time around it's $25K.  I'm not worried about keeping the card if they decide to have a stroke over something.  It's purely profit.

500K+ TCL / 800+ FCOs
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.