Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] Capital One QS CLI request 7-10 Day Message

tag
newUser0
Established Contributor

[Update] Capital One QS CLI request 7-10 Day Message

I just now clicked, Credit limit increase request in the Captial one QS Online Banking. Then, I got a 7-10 Day Message.

1) Will this be a HP?

2) Should I call recon number to discuss more on this now?

P.S - Limit struck at 500 from past 1 year (Acc Opened on Aug 2012 PIF till now)

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
notfancy
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One QS CLI request 7-10 Day Message

You can try, or try to google the EO's email and go that route.

Capital one has been asking people to send in proof of income more often lately, so it is possible that you will receive a letter in the mail asking for documentation of your income before they process the request. (the EO route may be the same, they are also asking for POI lately)

Also, they are balance sensitive, so if you're carrying a balance with them, or any one else, they are going to be more stingy.

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 2 of 19
newUser0
Established Contributor

Hmm is this SP?

Message 3 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

This is SP, they use the reports on file... same reports the Exec Office uses but a human manual reviews... I would send e-mail to them and ask them to review.

When I click it I get "to many INQ's" for denial, but I got approved for Kohls and Sony after that message!

Message 4 of 19
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Yes 99.99% of the time it is. But a lot of the time they use an old SP credit report.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 5 of 19
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@newUser0 wrote:

I just now clicked, Credit limit increase request in the Captial one QS Online Banking. Then, I got a 7-10 Day Message.

1) Will this be a HP?  No, it'll be a SP

2) Should I call recon number to discuss more on this now?  Yes, if you talk to a CSR and they give you the "not approved" then you may want to try the EO route (refer to coldnmn's advice on getting the info fro Cap1 EO)

P.S - Limit struck at 500 from past 1 year (Acc Opened on Aug 2012 PIF till now)

Best of luck on your CLI, we're pulling for ya...keep us updated!

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 6 of 19
newUser0
Established Contributor

Thanks all for the suggestions.

I called up EO and a sweet lady said that, I need to wait, till I get the letter and she said that she can't even access the reason for denail (If it's denial) 

How true?

Should I call regular CSR and ask about the status? Or wait for the letter

Message 7 of 19
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@newUser0 wrote:

Thanks all for the suggestions.

I called up EO and a sweet lady said that, I need to wait, till I get the letter and she said that she can't even access the reason for denail (If it's denial) 

How true?

Should I call regular CSR and ask about the status? Or wait for the letter

You sure you called the EO?  It's not the typical response i would get from them, they should be able to see it right there.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 8 of 19
fungoman
Regular Contributor

The CSR's cant see the reason for denial. You should get the letter the next day or 2 in your documents box if you are setup for paperless.

Message 9 of 19
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@newUser0 wrote:

1) Will this be a HP?

2) Should I call recon number to discuss more on this now?

In December, I PC'd to the QS1 and went from $1,500 to $3,000. The SP they used was from September. The best of luck to you.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.