Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon Visa Statement close?

tag
JFox418
Regular Contributor

Verizon Visa Statement close?

Is this in some hidden spot? I can't find it in the app and don't see anywhere on the statement. The dates aren't really adding up either, I've only had it for a month and half. My next due date is 2/28 but the last updated date on my EX report shows it reported on 1/14 (which would be the statement close last month right). I figured the statement close would be a little closer to the due date right?

I'm trying to time out my autopay details for my Verizon bill and wanting this to report as a zero balance when the statement closes.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Verizon Visa Statement close?

Where are you specifically looking...mobile app, desktop or mobile web?

Message 2 of 12
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

I've looked in both and couldn't find it either.

Message 3 of 12
bigseegar
Established Contributor

My due date is the 5th and the Closing date is 11th on mine if that helps any.

Message 4 of 12
JFox418
Regular Contributor

Mobile app

@FinStar wrote:

Where are you specifically looking...mobile app, desktop or mobile web?

Message 5 of 12
JFox418
Regular Contributor

@bigseegar wrote:

What are you using to access to see this info?

Message 6 of 12
Duke_Nukem
Established Contributor

My DW's Verizon card also has a payment date of the 28th of each month.  Her statement closes on the 5th.

Synch is known to report multiple times a month for whatever reason, especially on a new Verizon card.  I think they calmed down after a couple of months with the account for my DW's card.

To view the close date, it would be listed as the statement ending date, which can be found by going to your online account, go to "Activity", and then "Statements".

Message 7 of 12
bigseegar
Established Contributor

@JFox418 wrote:

@bigseegar wrote:

What are you using to access to see this info?

Got the dates off of both my Paper statements in the beginning and then my Electronic Statements when I switched online.

Message 8 of 12
JFox418
Regular Contributor

@Duke_Nukem wrote:

My DW's Verizon card also has a payment date of the 28th of each month.  Her statement closes on the 5th.

Synch is known to report multiple times a month for whatever reason, especially on a new Verizon card.  I think they calmed down after a couple of months with the account for my DW's card.

To view the close date, it would be listed as the statement ending date, which can be found by going to your online account, go to "Activity", and then "Statements".

I was wondering if they did a mid cycle report. I spoke to their online chat rep and they told me statement close is on the 4th but varies depending on days in the billing cycle. It's not listed anywhere on my last statement though. I was trying to plan out my auto pay details for Verizon wireless. My bill auto pays on the 1st which kind of stinks because statement closes on the 4th. I'd like it to show a zero balance so I have to pay it immediately and then hope it posts in time. I set all this up mid December so it's just now starting to get to the normal billing cycles.

Message 9 of 12
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@bigseegar wrote:

My due date is the 28th and the closing is ~5th.

Potential Future Cards
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.