Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa Signature Concierge

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Visa Signature Concierge

Can anyone comment on their experience with Visa Signature Concierge services.. Or other perks they've used and liked with the Visa Signature cards? Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ray8806
Regular Contributor

Re: Visa Signature Concierge

I actually try to use them often, but honestly, they haven't came through very well for me. Mediocre at best really. For instance:

I called to see where I can get a particular movie and a police-like video game for my nephew WITHOUT going to Wal-Mart....they emailed me suggesting that Call of Duty was "police-like" and said both were available at WAL-MART.

I had reservation at a nice restaurant at 5:00 and needed to delay the reservation to 7:00...the best they could do was 8:30.

I tried to get them to get me reservation at a restaurant at Downtown Disney one night, and couldn't give me anything. Told me that the wait was 1 hour to be seated and I would have better luck if I just walked in.

This past time, I sat on hold for forever so I hung up.

I haven't really been impressed. BUT, they are really friendly.

EQ: 710(FICO) EX: 695(FICO) TU: 708(FICO)
Message 2 of 3
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Visa Signature Concierge

@ray8806 wrote:

I actually try to use them often, but honestly, they haven't came through very well for me. Mediocre at best really. For instance:

I called to see where I can get a particular movie and a police-like video game for my nephew WITHOUT going to Wal-Mart....they emailed me suggesting that Call of Duty was "police-like" and said both were available at WAL-MART.

I had reservation at a nice restaurant at 5:00 and needed to delay the reservation to 7:00...the best they could do was 8:30.

I tried to get them to get me reservation at a restaurant at Downtown Disney one night, and couldn't give me anything. Told me that the wait was 1 hour to be seated and I would have better luck if I just walked in.

This past time, I sat on hold for forever so I hung up.

I haven't really been impressed. BUT, they are really friendly.

Doesn't matter what concierge service you use, disney reservations are very finicky. You don't speak to the hotel, you speak to disney dining, and it makes it very difficult to figure things out. (Btw, eat at Jiko, it's delicious) 

The visa signature concierge has been mixed with me, but since I've gotten the ritz card I use the JP Morgan concierge for everything . Still couldn't get me a reservation for "Be Our Guest" though (my sister's fav disney restaurant) because all the tourists book up disney now, and us florida residents suffer. Smiley Tongue 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.