Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Card Arrival Time window?

tag
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

Walmart Card Arrival Time window?

I was approved for a Walmart card like a week ago. How long should it take to arrive? My Capital One card came really fast. Nothing from Walmart so far however....

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart Card Arrival Time window?

Took 8 business days to get mine.
Message 2 of 17
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

Very interesting update. When I updated CreditKarma this morning, it listed GECRB/WALMAR as a credit card account. This means that walmart must have reported to TU. It listed my card with a zero balance and a $400 credit limit. That is very interesting. Too bad I didn't receive the card yet and couldn't have put like 1 dollar on it. It seems very very fast for a credit report to have my new card on it as I was just approved for it last week. But it is there and there is no other way I can figure that Credit Karma would have gotten this information.

Message 3 of 17
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

I just got my Walmart Discover yesterday, about 10 days after getting approved. It had also reported to the bureaus way before I received it -- about three days after the approval, I think.

Message 4 of 17
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

@Gunnar419 wrote:

I just got my Walmart Discover yesterday, about 10 days after getting approved. It had also reported to the bureaus way before I received it -- about three days after the approval, I think.

Gardening starting..............NOW!....no wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOW!...no one more app,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ok NOW for sure. Now im gardening.

(in the garden since feb 8th)

Message 5 of 17
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@dddewdrop wrote:

@Gunnar419 wrote:

Gardening starting..............NOW!....no wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOW!...no one more app,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ok NOW for sure. Now im gardening.

(in the garden since feb 8th)

Oh yeah, I can SO very identify with ya on that. Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 17
longtermgardener
New Contributor

I applied for Walmart Discover on 1/31/2013 and received it on 2/8/2013. So it took 8 days for me.

Wallet : AMEX Costco TE 23k, BoFA 123 Visa Signature $12.5k, Marriott rewards $5k, Discover IT $1.7k, Walmart Discover $5.5k, Cap 1 Platinum $1500, Amazon $2000

Scores: EQ 712(9/28/13), EX 728 (9/28/13), TU 717 (Credit Karma 10/26/13), TU 753 Walmart (9/03/13)
Last app : 9/28/2013
Message 7 of 17
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Took about 10-12 days for me to get mine. They reported the account really quick as well.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 8 of 17
TravisD
Contributor

I was approved on 2/10 and it was mailed out 2/14. Hope to receive it in a few days!
........???................659 (FICO)................659 (TU08) ........
Message 9 of 17
RSCo
Established Contributor

@dddewdrop wrote:

Very interesting update. When I updated CreditKarma this morning, it listed GECRB/WALMAR as a credit card account. This means that walmart must have reported to TU. It listed my card with a zero balance and a $400 credit limit. That is very interesting. Too bad I didn't receive the card yet and couldn't have put like 1 dollar on it. It seems very very fast for a credit report to have my new card on it as I was just approved for it last week. But it is there and there is no other way I can figure that Credit Karma would have gotten this information.

Hi. What does putting a dollar on it do before reporting?

$30,500$18,500NPSL$15,000$10,000$25,000$32,000
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.