cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Way to automatically pay credit card more than monthly?

tag
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Re: Way to automatically pay credit card more than monthly?

There is a new app called DEBITIZE..free service https://debitize.com/ 

It pays your  balance off... transfers from your checking to a FDIC insured account everytime you use your credit card... and the pushes the payment to the bank as a payment automaticallty to the credit card once a month (except you can choose weekly for $2 fee )

the only problem i see with this model is...  what happens if your card is used fraudulently....   the charge for $1000 as a fraud charge would come out of your checking....   and if you don't have it in there could cause a world of headaches....

Message 11 of 13
AnneFu

Thank you, JTC403. That's exactly what I was looking for. I haven't signed up yet but I'm hoping they have some sort of text alert they can send if the payment is going to be above a certain amount. Thank you!

Message 12 of 13
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

I would really really really think twice before depending on an ap to pay your bills for you.

This is just my opinion and I am no expert.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.