Did you mean: 

Weird Nordstrom Upgraded ??? too Visa Signature

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Weird Nordstrom Upgraded ??? too Visa Signature

@stonedog23 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Grats on the upgrade ... now is it a store card or a bank card? Smiley Surprised

No offense but the OP clearly described the card and gave us the details of the accompanying letter. 

While it might be obvious that the original Nordstrom card was a bank card, the OP's comments cannot be characterized as "clearly described." 

Message 11 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Im Shure Dino meant no harm, probably more curious that the Visa siggy was PricelessSmiley Wink
Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nordstrom won’t even give me an extra 500 increase lol. That’s all I need to get mine to 5k but they won’t shake.

Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

what are ya scores .... when was your last increase income plays a part as well

Message 14 of 23
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Im Shure Dino meant no harm, probably more curious that the Visa siggy was PricelessSmiley Wink

It is, which is why I never leave home without it.

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

The same exact thing happen to my yesterday. I received my mail, and like yourself I said to myself.."what is this from nordstrom'? I also have my statements set up as e-statements...so I was a bit stumped. I opened the envelope and noticed I was upgraded to the VISA Signature card. My current limit on my card is 10K, and Ive been at 10K for about 4 months. Last CLI went from 7K to the 10K. So something is going on. Either way...congrats!!

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol .... thanks yeah i guess they gave in from everyone calling in asking about the upgrade too the visa signature idk for shure though

Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It’s a bank card bc it’s a Visa.

Thank you!  I was just thinking that same thing while SMH!Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I currently have a Nordstrom Visa Platinum and based on this thread I sent them a secure message asking for an upgrade to the Visa Signature version.  Here's the response I got a few minutes ago; it reads like it was just cut and pasted from another message because ther suggestion to apply for another card doesn't make much sense:

Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 1.12.30 PM.png

Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for their card today and I was given the option for both. I chose the Visa, after the rep told me she couldn't tell me what the CL would be on the store card vs. the Visa. Maybe they are pushing for more cardholders to just have the Visa?

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.