cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Other Credit Cards Offer Priority Pass other than Amex Plat, CSR or Citi Prestige?

tag
imaximous
Valued Contributor

Re: What Other Credit Cards Offer Priority Pass other than Amex Plat, CSR or Citi Prestige?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Shadowfactor wrote:
USB Altitude Reserve offers it.

You have to bank with them to apply right?

Not necessarily a checking or savings account. It can be another credit card too. That's what I did. Got the Cash+ first to become eligible for the AR. However, the AR only gives you 4 passes for the primary account holder and 4 guest passes. After that, there's a charge of $27 (I think) per visit. It's not unlimited like the CSR, AmEx Plat, etc. If you travel a lot, it's not the best benefit.

Message 11 of 18
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

Re: What Other Credit Cards Offer Priority Pass other than Amex Plat, CSR or Citi Prestige?

@wasCB14 wrote:
Some PP lounges are, in fact, associated with specific airlines. Part of the reason PP guests are sometimes refused entry is that the airline wants to keep its elites happy with lots of space.

That said, the major US airlines are not in PP.

That's mostly a US phenomenon.  For example, British Airways, Air France, and Turkish Airlines all have lounges at Washington's Dulles International Airport.  These airlines each have two departures per day, and they need the lounges for their own passengers in the three hours leading up to those departures.  The rest of the day, they open up for Priority Pass customers.  However, most of the Priority Pass customers are international travelers who want a lounge at the very same part of the day that the lounges kick them out in favor of their own passengers.  Bad system.  On the other hand, in Madrid, Spain, there is a Priority Pass lounge in each of terminals, and they are open to Priority Pass customers at any time.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 12 of 18
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

You do have to be a US bank Customer to apply for the credit card.

If you don’t want another credit card through USB but do want the Altitude.

Open a Checking/Savings with USB, wait 5 days then apply for the Altitude. Once the card is open, USB credit card holders get free deposit accounts with the bank. So that takes care of the fee for the new account you had to open to get the card.

And as stated the Altitude Reserve does only come with 4 free member passes with 4 free guest passes. It’s not as much as the chase CSR offers but the annual fee after credits is also $75 less the CSR.
It also includes 12 free gogoair WiFi passes which the chase CSR does not.

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 13 of 18
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

BMO Harris premium rewards, but you only get 2 free visits. $27 per visit, with a guest after that
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 14 of 18
CantSmashThis
Established Member

Do you live near a Chase bank? You can go inside a branch and see if you're prequalified for the CSR. That's how I got approved while over 5/24. Of course, no guarantees.

@Anonymous wrote:

Cancelled my Amex Plat, not yet qualified for CSR due to 5/24, Still trying to study Citi Prestige.

What other CC out there that offers the Priority Pass perks?

TIA..

@Anonymous wrote:

Cancelled my Amex Plat, not yet qualified for CSR due to 5/24, Still trying to study Citi Prestige.

What other CC out there that offers the Priority Pass perks?

TIA..

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Ritz Carlton (not subject to 5/24) and I believe the Barclays Black card are the only two others that do.

Interesting ... Smiley Surprised

Message 16 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@UpperNwGuy wrote:

The United Nations Federal Credit Union offers Priority Pass on their Elite Visa.

+1

The Fidelity Private Client Rewards does as well, but I don't beleive it's something available for new applicants ever since it went from BoA/FIA to ELAN. 

Message 17 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@fltireguy wrote:
BMO Harris premium rewards, but you only get 2 free visits. $27 per visit, with a guest after that

+1

The Diners Club Elite offers PP (for those who still have this CC), but no longer available for new applicants.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.