cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the most number of Payments you have made to a CC in a single billing period?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is the most number of Payments you have made to a CC in a single billing period?

I am paying 3 times, twice before the staement to keep that below 15%, and then PIF 4 days before the due date. I also use it much like a debit card now.

Message 11 of 31
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: What is the most number of Payments you have made to a CC in a single billing period?

@BallBounces wrote:

Obviously a question primarily for entertainment, but I am curious if anyone has made daily payments, or close to it.

Daily? I made two payments in one day to my Cap1 QS1 a couple of weeks ago. I meant to send them $770, and accidentally sent them $440. I made another payment as soon as I realized the mistake. 

Message 12 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not touching this one with 10 foot pole..you will all think I'm nuts! Lol.
Message 13 of 31
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I can see it now: 

Oh look, I bought a coke at the gas station! You get a $1.49 payment.

And that sweater I bought at Kohl's - that's a $29.99 payment! 

Smiley Very Happy

You're like Oprah for your credit cards:

Message 14 of 31
taxi818
Super Contributor

11 last month on amexto bring  balance d0wn

Message 15 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some tell me if I make more than one in three days, I will have to wait like 21 days for the payment to post.  So I don't do daily except for Amex.  But that is only if I made a large purchase I want to pay down or a smaller purchase I want to pay off.  Can do as much as 10 in a month.  Never know with me.

Message 16 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bahaha! Okay I'm not that neurotic. It's mostly for my hubby. He likes knowing how much is available to use at all times, not how much we owe.
Message 17 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

LMAO!!!!  Smiley Very Happy  Oh please tell us.  I've bet you & me have done some of the same things! Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I first got my $500 discover, I made a payment every time something new posted. I was making a payment every day pretty much. I spend on average just under 5k a month. I had to spend 10x my discover limit. Now I don't care about paying things off, I pay towards the end of the due by date.

I have 50k+ of CLs compared to the original $500 I had when I started my credit journey 2.5 months ago.

Message 19 of 31
revjamesl
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I make near daily payments on a 6k limit.

We charge over 6k/month on it so I log in and pay off the balance every night.

Sometimes I miss a day or two, so it's around 15 payments a month.

That's crazy.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover It $45.9k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $40.7k |Barclay Arrival+ WEMC $40k | PENFED Platinum Rewards VS $35k | Lowes $35k | BoA Better Balance Rewards $30k | AMEX EDP $25k | Cap 1 QS $23.25k | NASA Platinum $20k | Chase Freedom $15k | Synchrony Haverty's $16.5k | BBVA NBA Rockets AMEX $15k | FNBO AMEX $15k | Citi Diamond Preferred $10.7k | Best Buy $10k | Synchrony Rooms-to-Go $10k | US Bank Cash+ $7.5k | AMEX BCE $6k | Barclay Financing Visa 1k | |

AU on DW Accounts: Discover It $40k I AMEX BCE $30k | Chase Marriot $29.8k |

Credit Scores: 800 EQ/833 TU/831 EX
Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.