Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Does NFCU Report?

tag
itspnutbutterkellytime
Regular Contributor

When Does NFCU Report?

Does anyone know when NFCU reports credit cards to the bureaus? Is it when the statement cuts? I tried searching but most people seemed to be asking about a CLOC or when how long it takes to first report after they receive their card. 

FICO8 Scores as of 2022 MAY 18:

FICO Auto 2/4/5 Scores as of 2021 JULY 21:

FICO Bankcard 2/4/5 Scores as of 2021 JULY 21:

FICO Mortgage 2/4/5 Scores as of 2021 JULY 21:
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When Does NFCU Report?

Statement date.

Message 2 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Mine reported within 3 weeks of approvalSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@itspnutbutterkellytime wrote:

Does anyone know when NFCU reports credit cards to the bureaus? Is it when the statement cuts? I tried searching but most people seemed to be asking about a CLOC or when how long it takes to first report after they receive their card. 

Many people have reported the first of the month for the CLOC. Thats when mine reports. My closing date is the 17th of the month but reports the first of the month. My Promise Card reports the same way. My Promise does not report on my statement closing date which is the 5th of the month. Always reports on the 1st.

Message 4 of 12
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

My fiancés Cashrewards reported in less than a week after it was opened , mine took 3 weeks to report
Message 5 of 12
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

We was approved within 2 weeks of each other also
Message 6 of 12
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Hey Donny just for future reference when the Cloc reports on the 1st does it report the balance as of that day or is it the statement balance that they report
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Hey Donny just for future reference when the Cloc reports on the 1st does it report the balance as of that day or is it the statement balance that they report

I wish I could answer that for sure, I dont let it report a balance. It always says balance update the 1st.

Message 8 of 12
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Thanks I understand , was just wondering if you paid off the balance by the statement close but had other charges later on around the 1st would it report that as the balance
Message 9 of 12
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

I just applied for membership and the GoRewards card last week - was instantly approved for both. Card reported to all three CRA's yesterday - I don't even have the physical card yet - at least the utility is "0" Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.