cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Credit Card do you think I'm missing? I might get another before I garden till the mortgage.

tag
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: Which Credit Card do you think I'm missing? I might get another before I garden till the mortgag

@AllZero wrote:
^ Congratulations on your approval!

Congrats on the approval!! Next card on my list if I can plant bum in garden long enough.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which Credit Card do you think I'm missing? I might get another before I garden till the mortgag

Congratulations 

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all!  I just got an email earlier today that the SL is $8,500.  That's pretty cool, I was expecting much less!  Do you guys usually see decent SL on this card?  I wonder if the WF Propel Amex will give me something decent... I know PayPal Cashback SL was $300 for me at first, lol.

Message 23 of 26
Gmood1
Super Contributor

I have the Propel. I believe WF is even more conservative than US bank. Lol

YMMV

The UWs there actually look at your usage across other credit lines.

If it's not an instant approval. You can bet eyes will be on your CR.

AZEO isn't the best strategy when dealing with banks that pay attention to usage. 

Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:

I have the Propel. I believe WF is even more conservative than US bank. Lol

YMMV

The UWs there actually look at your usage across other credit lines.

If it's not an instant approval. You can bet eyes will be on your CR.

AZEO isn't the best strategy when dealing with banks that pay attention to usage. 

Very good point regarding AZEO. I didn't know that but it doesn't matter as I don't practice AZEO. OP may be out of AZEOLand once the house closes.

I have the Propel too. My CL started small but I built it up 80%. With usage and time, you can request a higher CL down the road.

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Cash+ seems like a perfect match for you guys, congrats on your new card! I'm eyeballing it myself Smiley Happy 

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.