cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Pulls What... My Version (in Georgia)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who Pulls What... My Version (in Georgia)

jenna4now2 wrote:
By the way... what in the world can you buy at Dillard's for $200???  ha ha

LOL!!! Exactly what I asked their corporate office .... lol!!

The outfit my kid wanted, I couldn't even buy for that. One lady was approved for 100.00 the average is 150.00 .  HUH?? It aint Wally World

Message Edited by Brammy on 09-02-2007 09:04 PM
Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just asking... what CCCs like Equifax (low 600s) exclusively with limited credit history and too many inquiries?  Are there any such companies??

Jennifer Z
Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

jenna4now2 wrote:
Just asking... what CCCs like Equifax (low 600s) exclusively with limited credit history and too many inquiries?  Are there any such companies??

Jennifer Z

Probably not many.  Lets your reports cool off before it starts to back fire.  All those accounts will hit and you may get more sorry, we are closing your account letters if you are not careful. Like the AOL.  I've seen it

Message 13 of 23
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Just asking... what CCCs like Equifax (low 600s) exclusively with limited credit history and too many inquiries? Are there any such companies??
Jennifer Z

Probably not many. Lets your reports cool off before it starts to back fire. All those accounts will hit and you may get more sorry, we are closing your account letters if you are not careful. Like the AOL. I've seen it

So they will close your account if you get too many new cc, i got 3 last month..ohoh
Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apping for too much new credit sends a warning sign to creditors. I have heard everything from CLDs on existing accounts to account closure.  It depends a lot on what you had before the three. I accidently appd for three in a day in April.  so holding off til my youndgest is a year old.

I can tel lyou that I didn't get an expect CLI from one card and I believe it was direct result.

Message Edited by Brammy on 09-02-2007 09:36 PM
Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

oh well....i may fall into that cat.

i've added a few accounts in the past couple of months.

10k citi loan
3500 citi card
300 hsbc/discover card
8600 benifial revolving line of credit
250 victoria's secret card
2k amex
200 target red card
??? hooters card

declines on a couple more
hsbc mc
amex blue
home depot home improvement loan
discover card

also refinaced a couple of cars.

we'll see how sensitive the ccc's are, and maybe even get my amex fr out of the way right off the bat.
Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Probably not much to worry about with the limits oyu have but you may see some stubborness in the CLI dept.
Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

if they do it on thier own, i'll take it. but no way am i applying for anything until the scores recover. next step is getting a better rate on the house. it's 9.65 now, not the best deal i know (but the one that i had to take, very long story).
Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

dnm45227 wrote:
if they do it on thier own, i'll take it. but no way am i applying for anything until the scores recover. next step is getting a better rate on the house. it's 9.65 now, not the best deal i know (but the one that i had to take, very long story).

YIKES!!!!   think you migta rented another year?  Oh I couldn;t afford a rate like that.  Thank god for VA

Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

custody fight for my neice and nephew. worked out in the end, but it's like the saying goes "how much justice can you afford?".
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.