Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has a BofA forgiveness storie?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who has a BofA forgiveness storie?

@Saeren

Good info thks ...will you be going for it?
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Saeren

Good info thks ...will you be going for it?

Maybe I will try later this year but I’m firmly in the garden so I can go for Cash+ this summer. 

I have a long list of lenders I would rather have than BoA but my grudge for their pre-CARD Act shenanigans that ultimately forced me to have to file BK is lessening, I just am not impressed with their offerings right now. Better cards with better SUBs from better financial institutions. 

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's spelt "story" for future reference.
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it considered a charge off if BOA closed you account after being 90 days late? They closed my account at 90 days, however after that I started to just pay the minimum payment through my BOA app until I cleared the account to zero. I'm not sure if i technically "burned" them because I still was paying them after they closed my account 

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RutgersGrad15

I don't believe you have a charge off ...you may be in hot water with them though. But you can always try to have them remove any baddies from CR later if your up for it
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would they move those though? I actually was late on those payments lol

@Anonymous wrote:
@RutgersGrad15

I don't believe you have a charge off ...you may be in hot water with them though. But you can always try to have them remove any baddies from CR later if your up for it

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RutgersGrad15

You still have a financial relationship with them....yes

If not I dont see it happening...but someone here may have a BofA testimony that says other wise

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.